Acquire Scale & Exit
We Help You Scale Your Business Through Mergers & Acquisitions.
Or Help You Successfully Sell Your Business For Top Dollar.
And we’re actively looking to acquire IT companies. Introductions leading to successful acquisitions can earn you a finders fee!
Pipeline with $7B in deals
A Global Consortium Of Investors & Finders
Actively Investing In IT & Denver Based Companies
351,300+ acquired leads
You Don’t Need A Boatload Of Cash To Buy Businesses & Assets You Just Need Us!
Here’s What We Do…
Acquire Businesses & Assets Worth 2 Million Dollars Or Less For Zero Money Down.
Scale Through Acquisitions Then Position & Price Your Business.
Helping You Sell Your Business For Top Dollar To Fund The Next Phase Of Your Life.
The M&A Lifecycle And ASE
1. Strategy – Let’s identify competitors and complementary businesses that you can acquire to maximize your exit to Private Equity or grow your business’s net profit.
2. Valuation – Sell your business for top dollar. We have access to the same data business brokers do so that both the business seller and buyer have a win-win deal. Never sell unrepresented or unprotected!
3. Financing – Get access to $2MM – $200MM in funding. Corporate C&I loans for working capital, growth capital, business acquisition, recapitalizations, equipment financing, etc.
4. Structuring – Leverage our over 160 ways of getting a business acquisition to pay for pre-and post-acquisition, regardless of the deal size.
5. Due Diligence – Accounting and legal firms are always recommended for this portion. But we’ll keep an eye out for other red flags and everyday items based on our experience.
6. Negotiation – How do we know that the people who will be affected by the deal on your side are pleased with this? How do we make sure the people who have to live with this deal like the way it’s structured?
7. Closing – Both sides will be happy with the deal and see it as a win-win.
8. Integration – Professional EOS (entrepreneurial operating system) implementors and M&A integrators in our network are waiting for us to refer you to them as needed. EOS turns your business into a self-operating system, and EOS companies have proven to virtually always get a higher multiple upon exit.
It only takes $10MM in acquisitions to get a $120MM exit!
It’s time to take control.
What would acquiring a direct competitor do for your business?
What would successfully selling your business look like?
Current Deal Flow
We focus on acquiring IT companies with a minimum EBITDA of $250k and at least 10 employees. But because of our clients, partners, and investors, we get deal flow outside of our vertical of focus. Feel free to reach out if any of these off-market deals interest you.
Schedule a call.
Located in the greater Denver area